Alberta’s Energy Profile – https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/
For every province, the National Energy Board compiles the profile of energy sources and related infrastructure.
Alberta’s Energy Profile includes the energy production, transportation, consumption and associated greenhouse gas emissions. Data breakdowns include:
- Hydrocarbon production and type of hydrocarbons
- Electricity generation and source
- Electricity capacity and generation source
- Crude oil infrastructure
- Natural gas infrastructure
- Energy end use breakdown by industry and fuel type
- Greenhouse gas emissions
This provincial profile is a good summary of the existing energy production, usage and infrastructure in Alberta.